1. Forge Questers!

Join the contest for a chance to win 1,000 diamonds Read all about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A Few Good Mods!

Check out the various positions we have to offer here.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Fall Event 2019

On your marks. Get set. Bake! This year, the Fall Bake Off makes its return to your city in style!
    For detailed information, please click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Forge Cafe

Head to our Forge Cafe, ask a question, or have a chat. It's the perfect place for you to pull up a chair and learn more about the game and the forum here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Event 5 Years of Forge of Empires!

Discussion in 'Announcement Discussions' started by Sovereign, Apr 18, 2017.

1. markp27

markp27 Brigadier-General

Send in a ticket and ask.

2. markp27

markp27 Brigadier-General

Happy Anniversary FoE :)

3. kkrazykatz

kkrazykatz Private

It's great that you have made an alternative choice regarding the research quest. How about the ones regarding the continent map? I realize you want it make it somewhat challenging, but for some it can make or break the chance of completing quest lines. Since there is no other way of acquiring the special buildings you introduce specifically for these quests, have you ever considered another option, such as paying diamonds to complete any quest that is impossible to complete. I realize that many will balk at this suggestion, but for everyone of them, there will be others who would be willing to sacrifice some diamonds, (a reasonable amount of course) especially if the buildings were beneficial to them.
    Just my two cents worth.

KDS-33 likes this.
  4. maximus black

maximus black Private

Happy Birthday
    5 years on and we are still aiding 40 people and taking a sector without fighting for rewards of buildings no working city will ever build. Awesome Yay!

Can we please have some new quests that engage players more and offer rewards we can use for the next 5 years.

Oh and can you please fix GvG and stop adding bunnies and drones to the pointless wilderness around my city that does nothing more than crash the bits I actually need to play the game.

Thanks

KDS-33 likes this.
  5. Bridgeman55

Bridgeman55 Monarch

Goto: Profile > Favourite Achievements > Special > FoE Fan Club > Play Forge of Empires for x/365 days (mine says 139/365) ★

6. Aerissa

Aerissa Private

There's an achievement called FoE Fan Club, it will tell you how many days you have been playing. You'd have to do the math to figure out the exact day you started.

7. Surge

Surge Brigadier-General

I remember joining at April 10 or 11, 2012. Good times. Lots of memories in this game. Can't believe it's been that long...

8. Neo Consumer

Neo Consumer Private

That's great news, thankyou :D
    LOL sooo many years... not a single regret though. Absolutely love this game and have made some good friends along the way.

9. Neo Consumer

Neo Consumer Private

If you send a ticket to support they will gladly give you your exact start date.

10. Sovereign

Sovereign Former CM

11. Affy67

Affy67 Private

Happy 5th Anniversary FoE . Lots of fun and friends made .

12. megatonno

megatonno Major

Happy Anniversary, good to focus on the positives that have kept us playing for so long.

Sovereign likes this.
  13. akbhoy67

akbhoy67 Tsar

Happy anniversary FoE

I know there are some former players who pop onto the forum for a wee read even tho they don't play these days so a BIG hello to them

14. Blitz Epidemic

Blitz Epidemic Sergeant

Question - Will the updated King and Queen be retroactive? I have 5 in one city and would love to get those Set bonuses.

15. jampots

jampots Major

She'll take you on a short sentimental ride through the history of Forge of Empires.

Please don't tell us the dreaded fishbones will make a reappearance - so many nightmares over those, lol

Amy Steele and joesoap like this.
  16. Surge

Surge Brigadier-General

I think the time when you could collect stuff only by single clicking and not click-drag was worse.

Huscarl likes this.
  17. Sebastus

Sebastus Corporal

Mine only says "you have reached the highest level of this achievement". Not very helpful.

18. S J K

S J K Guest

yeah go to suport ticket and ask their i got mine their,

19. lady-lexis

lady-lexis Guest

What do you mean by retroactive? The new King and Queen buildings are special to this event, the older versions won't be changed in anyway as far as I know.
    City defence and happiness are the bonus of the Garden Ruins (when placed next to other buildings in the set), which is so-so... but the new King and Queen need to be touching it in order for them to produce a Forgepoint each (as well as eachother obv) so it's really a secondary consideration imo.

20. jampots

jampots Major

mine reverted to that this morning! obviously reliving old memories! fortunately a cache clear and reload made it behave properly again

S J K likes this.