• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

5 diamond auto-collect on mobile

You can do it anyway. The only thing you have to do is finishing de recurring productions like.. 1 minute after the rest? with that it should be enough
Not sure what you mean. I loop the "gather coins/supplies" recurring quest maybe 10 times while collecting (manually).

Agent327

Overlord
My main world is SAAB and my secondary is camping. I've found Himeji Castle (and now also Space Carrier) is more effective for goods

My main is SAAB as well and with my CF I can get 40 goods from RQ's. The 150 and 200 fp quests work great for that when collecting.

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
I don't know. With a high lvl CF each loop is a chance to get for instance 30 goods. Worth spending a few minutes on imo.
Yes, but if that means you will collect FP later everyday... i dont know if it´s worthy. Even more if (if) you have access to a good 1,9 arc channel.

Yes, but if that means you will collect FP later everyday... i dont know if it´s worthy. Even more if (if) you have access to a good 1,9 arc channel.
Nah. not looping "spend fps" RQ's when spending 100's of fps on 1.9 contributions :-) But sometimes when preparing my own GB's for 1.9.

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
I used to have different doubles collections not so far. But that was madness, always looking for a GB free to invest the first round, because the second one was collected 30s later. Everyday, more than one daily..... I´m glad of that button xDD

Agent327

Overlord
There's no "gather fps" RQ unfortunately, only "spend fps".

When I collect my city I make over 1000 fp's. Spending those is not a problem, so spend 150 and 200 works nice for me. Got the 156 diamonds from both as well.

Got them from several other RQ's as well. RQ's in SAAB are more tedious and there are more to do, but once you get the hang of it they really deliver.

DeletedUser

When I collect my city I make over 1000 fp's. Spending those is not a problem, so spend 150 and 200 works nice for me. Got the 156 diamonds from both as well.

Got them from several other RQ's as well. RQ's in SAAB are more tedious and there are more to do, but once you get the hang of it they really deliver.
What world do you play on

DeletedUser

Looks like a badly constructed city to me. No real idea behind it and very little growth potential.

What worries me more however is those 821 coins and 740 supplies. That shows very little game insight. Someone just spending without an idea behind it.
I don't play on that world i started it too see if you played mate

Green Sky

Private
I'd very much like to see the button on mobile. Imho it's creating very different gameplay between being able to collect >100fp or not. Alternatively the 100fp bar limit could be lifted, that would work for me personally as well.

Porting the button to mobile looks like a win/win to me tbh, less struggle collecting for the player and more diamonds spend for Inno.