• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

4th crew in Promethium Expedition should be optional

DeletedUser109212

Proposal:
Promethium Expedition originally can be sent with just 3 crew members. But after the tech tree unlocks the 2nd upgrade and opens the 4th slot, now that must be filled as well. That should be made optional .

Reason:
If that futuristic hovercraft can be manned with 3 people before, technology should improve it to be more automatic and requires less people, not more ! Promethium trips are already very expensive for 75 AF goods per trip before, now it costs 100 goods or 75 plus 500 medals...and that's because you advance the tech tree...that is ridiculous !

Details:
Should allow the send button when 3 out of 4 crew filled.

DeletedUser16126

neutral.
Sometimes a crew member seems to be useless at low levels, but become useful in higher levels;
Like the scavenger: It costs you at the low levels more to put him on the ship than what he returns, but at higher levels he can bring a higher amount of goods back than he consumes.
For these ones investing to send them on trip to fill the last spot is a good investment. So for sure take not only into account the direct profit, but look a bit further too.
Anyhow the repaircost is significant too, so investing in repair-reduction is also not a waste of investment.

DeletedUser96901

the problem is not the 4th slot

the too many bad crew members are
even with refreshing once I don't get 4 crew members I want

so I have to select a bad crew member because I don't spend diamonds for another refresh

I personally would be happy if we would get a 2nd free refresh of the crew members

Sometimes a crew member seems to be useless at low levels
many of the crew members are so useless that it would be a waste to level them

DeletedUser2991

I'm not that far, but I think it might be wise to actually slow down, ones you have a 3 crew-boat. Do as many trips as you can to get promethium and loads of goods. You get 4 bonusgoods but I can't build them all at the same time. Producing 60 goods (3 buildings, 20 goods /day) means you can't even send the boat every day (cost 3x25 + repair). So you need a huge pile of basic goods (meaning to stay within the arctic era very long to get your GB's get you the basic goods), produce like 5000-10000 goods, before advancing to the oceanic age. I made a nice scheme for my goods needed in the ages +the desired GB + xtra's for quests. That is only the start I realize now reading your posts above.

Last edited by a moderator: