• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [48170] Bug when placing GvG armies

• Thread starter DeletedUser11207
  • Start date

DeletedUser11207

I've been noticing this bug for a few days.

It happens when I am placing GvG defence armies, and have refilled a spot, and then start to select the next units to place in another defence army.

At that point, the units I'd been starting to select vanish and instead the 8 units of my previous attacking army appear.

This seems to happen when I select OFE champs. When I select rogues, I haven't noticed it happening.

I end up having to unselect the 8 attacking army units to then be able to choose my defence army.

Then after placing it, I have the same thing again with the next lot.

Is anyone else getting this?

DeletedUser111002

Very old bug.

The selected army falls out if a message from the server arrives while you're selecting it. Eg. if you try to select fresh attacking units while the enemy is fighting your siege.

GvG is not a priority for Inno, they don't fix related bugs. This bug will soon be filed in the Bug Archive. Thanks for playing.

DeletedUser112745

GvG is not a priority for Inno, they don't fix related bugs. This bug will soon be filed in the Bug Archive. Thanks for playing.

Please don't jump to assumptions. GvG had changes made to it in the last four updates:
Also pointed out in the linked threads is that the developers are also working on an HTML5 version of the game, so we don't have to be relying on ancient Flash Player. That'll also, in theory, make things such as GvG much smoother. It'll take time, it's not something that can be achieved in a matter of days. :)

DeletedUser11207

Not an old bug at all, a new one.

Since when do we have a bug where the selected army falls out and a previously used army reselects itself?

I've played this game pretty much constantly since 2012 and would have noticed such a bug before. :)