• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [46584] Incidents not generated within city when animations disabled

Vesiger

Monarch
  • World: Noarsil
  • Browser and Version: Mobile app on Android, v1.117.3
  • Overview of the bug: When animations are disabled in my city, no road-based incidents are generated. Over the course of several days I failed to see any, although many other incidents appeared, and dragging large buildings over the roads didn't reveal any lying concealed behind structures. However, as soon as I re-enabled animations, several incidents appeared on roads that I had checked only a few seconds earlier. This experiment was repeated a few days later with the same result. (When I re-disabled animations the 'new' incidents didn't disappear again and I was able to collect from them; however, I suspect no more were being generated.)
  • Screenshots: None
  • How often this occurs: So far it has occurred every time I have disabled/re-enabled animations.
  • Urgency: It's just annoying - I don't know if the total number of incidents is reduced or if they are simply getting generated elsewhere.
  • Preventative Actions: Over the past few days I have reinstalled the entire game and subsequently cleared all game data and downloaded it again (a multi-megabyte download in both cases). No effect. Re-enabling animations, on the other hand, seems to produce instant results.
  • Summary: Incidents do not appear on roads when animations ate disabled.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: No.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes