• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [46349] Game on crash loop

DeletedUser

It's only started today but when booting up the app (game version 1.118.0 and Android 7.1.1) I'll be stuck at a 0% loading screen for up to 5 seconds before the app crashes.

The only fix I've noticed is a complete app reinstall but even then, the first time I close the app and open it again the error returns

Edit: I have restarted my phone (soft and hard reset) as well as deleted the game cache and neither fixed the issue

Amy Steele

General
Hi Garltok, thanks for reporting this issue :)
We have forwarded this issue to our development team and are currently awaiting a fix. We hope this will not take too long. In the meanwhile if possible for you, please log in to our browser version.

Additionally, please could we request that you send in a ticket to our support team, so that we can log your details there, thanks! You can do that by clicking here.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Just an update, it seems to work with an error message saying i've been logged out of google play games. Maybe google play connectivity has something to do with it?