• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [46292] Pillar of Heroes

• Thread starter DeletedUser112539
  • Start date

DeletedUser112539

PoH is not producing supplies when motivated. It just doubles amount of coins.

Amy Steele

General
Hi Menzies the Huntress, thanks for your report! I'm happy to say that this is a display issue only, and that the correct amount of supplies is being added for a motivated PoH. We have forwarded this display issue for fixing

DeletedUser112539

Hi Menzies the Huntress, thanks for your report! I'm happy to say that this is a display issue only, and that the correct amount of supplies is being added for a motivated PoH. We have forwarded this display issue for fixing

Many thanks. It is now working and shows both coins and supplies when motivated.

DeletedUser111043

I've finished the football quest but my pillar of Heroes is only at lvl6 and I can't earn footballs to get to lvl7? Why is this?

DeletedUser107740

I was making room for my pillar and had 2 upgrades saved. When I built the pillar and upgraded the first time it used 2 up grades to move up only one level. Now my pillar is level 6 and the event is almost done. I would like my upgrade back please. I have a friend on another server who also had the same issue