• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [45148] GB shows I can unlock next level even if I don't have the blueprints for it

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
After I unlock a new GB level, the unlock button remains green even if I don't have the blueprints to unlock the next level.

Expected situation: The Unlock button should be inactive if I lack the blueprints to unlock the next level.

Example:
- I have a level 10 Royal Albert Hall, with a max level of 20
- I got some blueprints for it and as a result I had a full set
- I unlocked level 21, leaving me with unsufficient blueprints to unlock level 22
- the Unlock button remained active (see screenshot below)
GB Unlock Bug1.png

Clicking on the unlock button resulted in an Internal Server Error and the game reloaded. After that the unlock button was inactive, as it should be.

This has happened at least once before (which is why this time I remembered to make a screenshot).

DeletedUser107481

After I unlock a new GB level, the unlock button remains green even if I don't have the blueprints to unlock the next level.

Expected situation: The Unlock button should be inactive if I lack the blueprints to unlock the next level.

Example:
- I have a level 10 Royal Albert Hall, with a max level of 20
- I got some blueprints for it and as a result I had a full set
- I unlocked level 21, leaving me with unsufficient blueprints to unlock level 22
- the Unlock button remained active (see screenshot below)
View attachment 13119

Clicking on the unlock button resulted in an Internal Server Error and the game reloaded. After that the unlock button was inactive, as it should be.

This has happened at least once before (which is why this time I remembered to make a screenshot).

Hi,

I can back it up. I have tried it when I unlocked level 13 for Lighthouse of Alexandria. I knew I didn't have a full set of BPs for level 14 but I pushed the button (I wouldn't mind a free level) and it resulted in the same error.

I hope you fix it!