• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: [44513] Great Building contribution windows not updating properly

Vesiger

Monarch
On the mobile app, the various Great Building windows (contributions overview, other player's GB list and actual donation screen) have stopped updating properly when you add FP to a Great Building. The GB doesn't go to the top of the list as most recently updated, the total you donated isn't updated to reflect the new figure, and the game doesn't show donations by other players since the window was originally opened. I just accidentally levelled up somebody's GB because the window showed that I needed to add another 8 FP to get second place by bumping my contribution to 22FP - suddenly I got a pop-up saying that the GB had levelled. The window was still showing it as well short (someone else had dumped 20 FP onto it since I first opened the display).

Basically, the displays have to be closed and reopened before they update correctly; this is a new problem from the last week or so.

Vesiger

Monarch
GB had 378 points in it - I just added 5FP - the slider in that window showed 383 - when I closed the window, the player's GB list still displayed 378 and hadn't updated my contribution.