• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [44449] Deleting last word of messages

Vesiger

Monarch
There seems to be a new bug in the mobile app - the last word of any message sent through the Message Centre is not being displayed. This applies even to messages that were sent before the bug manifested (at some point today) and where I remember what the last word used to be!

It's surprising how often the the final word in a sentence turns out to be highly significant to its meaning. :mad:

Vesiger

Monarch
I think it's actually a problem with line-wrapping - it's happening when a message is more than one line long, and you can just see the top pixel or so of the 'missing' text underneath on what should have been the next line.

DeletedUser104881

Thanks for reporting. It is a known issue and the fix has been released to the App stores. Please look out for version 1.110.3 as there has been more than one update to the App this week.

Gondour

Corporal
Hi, on my iPhone I can only see the first line if any message. Tapping on it produces 'copy to clipboard' so I have to copy and paste the message in my reply section to see it. Have latest version. Any idea? Many thanks

DeletedUser104881

Please check your version is 1.110.3, it was released to the App stores on Friday but not all App stores release the updates at the same time so it is possible that it is not yet available for you.

Gondour

Corporal
Aah yes, my Update last week was only 1.110.2 so I shall wait in the knowledge that it'll be sorted ...
Thanks for supersonic reply.

DeletedUser111165

Good work sorting it dev so quickily ! . I can confirm in android at least, that Playstore > Update fixes this