• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [44401] Tigers dens not receiving polish from friends

LastWarrior

Lieutenant Colonel
I have wondered why my dens had no polish on them when i have 140 friends.
Today i was playing and the pop up showed saying he had no buildings to motivate or polish?
Both my tigers dens were unpolished at this time, I have to ask the guild manually to polsih them now
I think this is a bug
thx
Warrior

DeletedUser6065

Tigers' Den is no longer a 'Priority Aid' building (Ref: Forum Beta, July 8, 2016). Could this be the problem? If so, then perhaps your Dens are earlier ages, and being skipped.
. . . . mk

I have just attempted to use a Motivation Kit on my Tigers' Den. The Den is not showing as polished, is giving 600 happiness at EMA, was not starred as a possible building to polish and there was no reaction when I tapped on it, in an attempt to polish it.

app, latest
iOS, latest
iPad

Amy Steele

General
Thanks lastwarrior, this is indeed a known bug. Currently the Tiger's Den is not polishable via the Aid system, however, the building may still be polished by visiting the player's city. This issue has been forwarded to our development team for fixing.