• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [44071] Game freezes after using ESC to clear out the confirmation window of apple collection

DeletedUser110616

Collection of apple trees - somebody advised me that I don't have to move the cursor from the corner of the screen where the tree was to the centre to click "OK" but that I can press ESC and the confirmation window will go away so I can click on another apple tree.

On beta this worked without flaw - I had to press ESC after each tree, which I assumed was the desired action.

On live servers (on BOTH - UK and CZ servers), after you press ESC for the first time, the window goes away but for all consequent apple tree collection the window NEVER reappears. That looked like a very good idea, almost intentional (which it was not!). Two things happen as well:
1. IF after apple tree collection you go and do an encounter in expedition, after you click OK on the window "You've received XXX points for your guild", ALL of the "hidden" apple tree confirmation windows appear stacked. That is not so bad - your mouse cursor is already at the "ok" button location so you can very quickly click through them (well, it startled me when it happened for the first time :) BUT
2. IF you open a basket (well, I tried the 135 apples on BOTH servers) after the apple tree collection without confirm.window, the game totally freezes. The purchased basket stops in the middle of the opening animation and it freezes. Reloading of the game window fixes the problem, you can keep opening more baskets without freezing until you collect another apple tree and (the confirm window is back after game reload of course) press ESC, the situation repeats.

I'm using Chrome, but it is not browser issue simply because it worked on Beta server but doesn't work either UK or CZ servers

Thank you

DeletedUser4727

Confirmed and reported, also affects other windows like Incidents popups.