• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [43666] Pre-transformed rogues

Vesiger

Monarch
  • World: Noarsil
  • Browser and Version: mobile app v1.107.2
  • Overview of the bug: Sometimes rogues appear as regular units at the start of the battle. The only way you can tell that they are in fact rogues is that on the first hit they display 0 damage.
  • Screenshots: None, sorry
  • How often this occurs: It doesn't happen on every battle, and it doesn't necessarily affect all the rogues in the army when it does happen. Some of them can appear correctly while others are pre-transformed.
  • Urgency: I assume that the rogue's eventual transformation type is pre-determined before it gets hit, and therefore that this is a cosmetic issue. It's off-putting, though.
  • Preventative Actions: Nothing
  • Summary: When rogues are present in my attacking army, sometimes some of them are already transformed before the battle starts.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: No.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: no.

DeletedUser108673

Seen this yesterday as i had to play on phone - normally play on pc and never seen it there.
It is indeed cosmetic in that the transformed rogues are about to get hit hence it shows zero damage on the first hit.

DeletedUser107476

What you are seeing is the end of battle transformations a bit like with what happens with heat. As dorkan29 has stated this is purely visual and in no way affects the battle.