• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [43520] Invalid notification on forge point pool

I was just (c.22:25 BST) sent a system notification that my forge point pool is full.

It actually has just 5 forge points.

• World: Arvahall
  • Browser and Version: App, latest
  • Overview of the bug: A system notice was sent about the forge point pool being full, but it isn't.
  • Screenshots:

• How often this occurs: I think I had one of these earlier today but couldn't take the time to play right away. Now I come to think of it, that message would have been wrong, too.
  • Urgency: Low. It is an annoyance that needs attending to. It makes the game look buggy. It has no adverse affect on play.
  • Preventative Actions: No idea.
  • Summary: Invalid notification.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: n/a

Just had another 'forge point pool has reached its maximum'. This time, there is only one fp on the bar!

Approx time 00:20 (oops, time for bed).

There were collections to be made. I am not sure whether that could be said of earlier occasions: if so, the bug might simply be that the wrong message is being sent out to notifications.

Just had another one, on Jaims, when there are only 5fps on the bar.

From previous observations, this is not because there are collections from the Elephant Fountain (set), nor from the Maharaja Palace (set). Nor does it seem to be triggered by collections from goods buildings. On Jaims right now, that leaves military collections or supply collections.

The fp bar appears to be working correctly but I will have to leave it for another half hour to make sure it goes from 5 to 6.

Last edited:

LadyHecate

Major-General
This has been happening to me and my cities across several worlds for 3-4 days now! Lazy me, I've come to ignore it rather than report it.

Thought: I have a city I am leaving inactive, on Mount killmore. That would have the fp bar full, so perhaps that is affecting things?