• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [43436] Issues After Watching a Battle

• Thread starter DeletedUser108302
  • Start date

DeletedUser108302

World: En10 , Korch
Browser and Version:Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit)
Overview of the bug:
Almost after every time I watch a battle replay , in which a neighbor has attacked me with kind of troops I can produce in my city , & the neighbor loose that unit , I see my barracks have a dead military unit , ready to be recruited , just like I attacked my neighbor & lost a unit !!
I haven't seen it happen for Rogue Hideouts , but it has happened for Dragon Drone Base , Hover Tank base & other barracks I can not remember clearly...
How often this occurs: It happens evertime , no matter what time it is.
Urgency: This is not that urgent , but still a bug !
Preventative Actions: Reloading the game , but did not prevent it to happen next time.
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported , I saw no thread like this.

Thanks in advance !

DeletedUser4727

It is, but also should have been fixed in 1.95. We'll have to see if we can reproduce it once more.

DeletedUser

Ah, I knew I had seen somewhere about a bugfix for an internal error after replaying battles but didn't know if it related to this particular issue exactly.

DeletedUser4727

Sorry its taken me so long to get back to this one. I've tried recreating it, but haven't been able to based on my original steps in the original report. Has anyone managed to recreate it themselves?

DeletedUser12098

Watching a PvP battle replay where I have been defeated, when I return to my city, I see the moon icon in the sidebar but nothing needs to be reset, nor troops needing recruiting. Last occurred 6 days ago and happened a few times before, but I refresh and the moon is gone.

DeletedUser98451

Just had the same thing happen, the original bug usually affected a rogue hideout and would crash the game if the hideout was opened. This latest version didn't affect any bldg and the moon disappeared after refreshing