• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: [43355] GvG: Battle does not end if the enemy army is defeated by another player

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
In GvG, if the enemy army is defeated by another member of your guild, you get the message that the enemy army was defeated by another player, but the battle does NOT end. Trying to do anything results in an internal error and the game reloads.

Exact steps:
- Your Guild places a siege army on a sector (in my case it was an Industrial Age sector)
- you pick your army and attack
- during the battle the enemy army is defeated by another player
- you get the message telling you the enemy army was defeated by another player, but the battle does not end
- trying either to retreat or to move a unit to attack an enemy unit results in an internal error and the game reloads

I had this happen to me three times in a row.

In the past after getting the message "The enemy army was defeated by another player" the battle would end.

DeletedUser107481

In GvG, if the enemy army is defeated by another member of your guild, you get the message that the enemy army was defeated by another player, but the battle does NOT end. Trying to do anything results in an internal error and the game reloads.

Exact steps:
- Your Guild places a siege army on a sector (in my case it was an Industrial Age sector)
- you pick your army and attack
- during the battle the enemy army is defeated by another player
- you get the message telling you the enemy army was defeated by another player, but the battle does not end
- trying either to retreat or to move a unit to attack an enemy unit results in an internal error and the game reloads

I had this happen to me three times in a row.

In the past after getting the message "The enemy army was defeated by another player" the battle would end.

Hi,

@shadowblackff describes it very precise. It happens to me as well every time when enemy sector's defending army is destroyed.

Maybe this is piece of information may serve useful: The defending army can finish it' turn and move and even attack.
When I take my turn, I receive a internal error message.

It is annoying to reload the internet browser, navigate back to GvG map, when your siege army is taking damage.

DeletedUser4571

This issue is here for now more then 2 years. All we get is it's being forwarded to devs. It's the same with freezes . Gvg maps siege armies not been able to place total shutdown of system.etc. All we get is update browsers and it's been looked into. For one why assume we all idiots who do not know how to update yo clear cache and so on. We do know what we do. You give us the run around for too long now and only lame excuses. FIX it! And stop with putting time in useless quests. FIX main issue. Answer about html5 future also not needed again. Main bugs need to be fixed at least give us a straight answer.