• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: [42419] Deleted players show on GB contributors list graphics as occupying the position

Nilopertiso

Corporal
Since the update to the GB interface, it seems players who occupy one of the reward slots, who have been deleted, appear as if they are still occupying the slot. Whilst mouse over info is correct, the graphics are not.

For instance, 3 players on my GB, one of which is deleted and "appears" in 2nd place, and has the silver shield next to their name, but mouse over does nothing. Their entry is not greyed out as it would have been prior to the update.

The player who is therefore in 2nd place shows as if they are in 3rd (with the blue shield), but mouseover info is for 2nd place.

• World: Any
  • Browser and Version: Any
  • Overview of the bug: As above.
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs: Continual.
  • Urgency: Trivial.
  • Preventative Actions: N/A
  • Summary: The graphic interface needs correcting
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Can't see a report

DeletedUser4727

Can I get you to provide a screenshot for this, or can you let me know some details of your account and world where you're seeing it. PM me if you'd prefer.

Nilopertiso

Corporal
Ok sure. I have attached the window on my CoA which I have just levelled in the past 2-3 days. The player occupying position 5 had his account deleted on this world (EN2) some time ago, and had sat on my GB, albeit greyed out/disabled on the previous interface.

Since it has levelled, it shows him as finishing in 5th position.. this is impossible, as his account doesn't exist. The person in 6th is surely the one who should be in 5th? Of course, if the account is deleted *after* the GB levels, then this is correct as it would be reflective of the positions "at that time", but in this case, the account contributed a long time ago, deleted some time ago, and I chose to level it only this week. The game clearly shows him as being in position 5 and the only indicator is the "(deleted)" affixed to the name.

Thus, I don't really know if this is simply an interface bug or if indeed the new change means that players are losing out to accounts that contribute, get deleted but finish in top #5.

Attachments

• foe_gb_deletedplayer_bug.png
    foe_gb_deletedplayer_bug.png
    458.6 KB · Views: 169