• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [41546] Market scrolls back to beginning after every purchase

Vesiger

Monarch
Since the latest update on mobile, every time I take a trade on the market, the list scrolls all the way back to the top. Which means that as soon as I have more than a screenful (six or eight lines) of trades that I don't want to take, it becomes prohibitively laborious to keep checking for ones later down.
This is a massive disincentive for players to 'clear the guild market' by helpfully taking all the guild trades that they're happy to do - I really cannot face repeatedly scrolling down and down and down again, further and further each time, looking for where I left off....

It also scrolls all the way back to the top whenever you delete a trade, although this is less of a nuisance as it isn't something I want to do nearly so often.

Last edited:

DeletedUser12146

Same as when you visit GB on GB contribution list, and you are not on page 1. When you visit GB, list is always refreshed and 1st page is shown...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110179

Don't you just love a positive conclusion.
I don't play on mobile but I do love to take-up loads of trades to assist the guild. :D