• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: [40401] Market tooltip showing, unknown era: null

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser102348

• World: en9, en3, en8
  • Browser and Version: Firefox/51.0
  • Overview of the bug: PME market tooltip showing 'unkown era: null'
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs: Every time
  • Urgency: non-game changing.
  • Preventative Actions: N/A
  • Summary: Open the market tab, and when hovering cursor over any PME goods tooltip it shows 'unkown era: null' Other goods tooltips are unaffected.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: cleared cache/refresh.

joesoap

Major-General
i am finding this rather funny that players from beta can just copy & post the bug reports from there to here, when bugs are identified & reported & marked as fixed in beta how are they still coming to live servers

DeletedUser102348

i am finding this rather funny that players from beta can just copy & post the bug reports from there to here, when bugs are identified & reported & marked as fixed in beta how are they still coming to live servers
This was not copy/pasted from Beta, but the bugs do travel when indentified and fixed on Beta, something to do with the IT support for Inno not up to the job :rolleyes:

DeletedUser653

I can remember begging support not to go live with some bugs and for 10 days we go no feed back and then of course it went live in prod to get upset with everyone asking what the hell were beta players doing letting stuff like that across. but normally they do get the minor stuff fixed its just the big stuff which never gets fixed!

DeletedUser107573

Thank you for your report. This bug is partially fixed for the middle age eras in update 1.95. For the later eras a fix will follow in a future update.

Status
Not open for further replies.