• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: [40290] Replay of fights crashes game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing on Windows 10 pro 64bit using the latest chrome version.

When I watch the replay of a fight in the events history until the end and then return to my city, it looks as if I had actually lost those units killed in the fight - the buildings producing them show the "sleeping" symbol as if one could build new units there. Clicking one of the building then crashes the game. Upon reload everything is back to normal.

The bug occurs on both my home computer and the one I use at work - not that I would ever play at work ;)

DeletedUser107573

Thank you for your report. Could you please contact us by ingame ticket, so we can have a further look into this?

DeletedUser98451

I get the same problem, usually it appears like i've lost rogues and clicking on them crashes the game. The easy work round is not to click on the affected barracks

DeletedUser107573

Thank you, both. We have managed to reproduce this issue. This has now been forwarded to the development team for repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.