• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: [39207] Extra Forge Point when spending after FP counter is full

• Thread starter DeletedUser106348
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser106348

Since the latest update introduced changes to the FP bar, I have found that it's behaviour is slightly more generous than I was expecting. See scenario below:

I login for the first time in the day.
Bar is full, because it's been more than 10 hours.
I spend ten FPs (may occur if I were to spend less - haven't tried).
The timer both gives me an new forge point immediately, and then starts from less than 60 minutes. Surely it shouldn't do both?

World: Korch
Browser: Vivaldi 1.5 (Based on Chromium)
How often: Every time I login after more than 10 hours has passed (Though it's always been at least 12 hours).
Urgency: Urgent
Preventative Actions: None possible - tried refreshing page - extra FP + generous timer both still there.

I have checked the forum for a duplicate bug report, can't find one.

DeletedUser106348

Update: This didn't happen this morning - will keep an eye on it.

Amy Steele

General
Thanks for the update Karadok - please do keep us posted. If it doesn't happen again after a few days we'll put it down to a one-off glitch :)

DeletedUser103052

This also just happened to me, spent 10 FPs then immediately got an extra 10. This was around 9.05 am (GMT) on B world.

EDIT: Also happened on E world, but this time I collected 11FPs from my TH instead of 1!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106933

When the FP balance reaches or exceeds 10, timer stops, rather than resets to 60 mins. Then restarts from former time once balance is 9 or less. Maybe related to fact hat you can now collect more than 10FP (previously you were blocked from collecting from buildings in your balance was 10+).
This may be a new feature, if it is, personally I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.