• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [39011] GE Costs not taking equal amounts.

kkrazykatz

Private
While checking the treasury contributions I noticed that the goods used to unlock a level in GE did not take equal amounts of each good per era. Some it took double or none at all. Our member eras are as follows, 1 HMA, 3 LMA, 4 CA & 4 InA.

Attachments

• GE Costs.jpg
    GE Costs.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 191

DeletedUser110433

First of all, only by submitting a ticket you will know what the really issue is.
I would not rely on that list too much. Inno has hard time fixing the DISPLAY of goods used to unlock, try keeping track of actual goods. I have submitted similar error long time ago, and was told it is visual. Then the problem went away, after a while it was there again.... inaccurate listing for minuses is a very old problem.
Still i recommend putting a ticket just for safety, you never know when the problem stops being visual, and starts hitting treasury directly.

DeletedUser107573

Thank you for your report. This is an confirmed visual display issue and has been forwarded for repair.