• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: [38905] Dynamic "Aid/goods" counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser109243

• World: East-Nagach.
  • Browser and Version: Chrome.
  • Overview of the bug: When Dynamic Tower production is collected, in the right-side bar of the screen a new tile appears with the counter of the "Aid Goods" to receive. Each time you aid someone the counter goes down by 1, when the number of "Aid Goods" is down to 0 the tile disappears. The counter "of the tile" diminishes even when the player doesn't receive any good (e.g. when there is nothing to polish/motivate), so irrespective of how many goods you have received, the tile disappears after (for example) 12 aids, but the goods are still provided until the player has received 12 goods.
  • How often this occurs: Always.
  • Urgency: very minor bug, technically just a visual glitch.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: no.

I feel someone will start hate me. lol

DeletedUser100065

Does this on firefox as well. Has for some time pretty sure it's a known issue, I'm sure it's been mentioned in the past.

DeletedUser9168

Are you still getting the correct number of goods overall then? I assumed i lost out if there was nothing available to Aid, as the counter does indeed count down each click on the Aid button, but no goods are received if there was nothing to Aid in that city

DeletedUser100065

Yes get the right amount of goods it's just counting down when there's no aid available and you have to keep aiding till the goods stop popping up.

DeletedUser107573

Thank you for your report :). This issue has been forwarded to the development team for fixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.