• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: [37408] Store building not working

I tried to post this in the bugs section but says I don't have permission to do so.......

I received today in the fall event a "Store building"

I tried to use this to store a "hall of fame"
which it appears I can do, same with tree of love etc...but when I go to click on the Hall of Fame
Nothing happens, if I try another building it get a confirmation asking if I do indeed want to store it

You can see in the picture it is giving me the option to store other things like Champions retreat, decorations tigers den etc...

I am playing in world Odhrorvar and use Internet Explorer 11 running on windows 10

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image.jpg
    New Bitmap Image.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 175

Amy Steele

General
This should be fixed with the update to 1.85 today
The Hall of Fame could not be stored into the inventory with the "Store building" item.

Please note however that it still does not work if your Hall of Fame was plundered, until you have repaired the building.