• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: [33450] Attack Boost Missing in "Battle Result (Replay)"

DeletedUser12400

Overview of the bug: Attack Boost Missing in "Battle Result (Replay)".

Screenshot:
attack boost.jpg

Sincerly, OVERTYPE EMPEROR.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106249

This seems to affect the bonus from St. Basils Cathedral at least and has been reported to the developers, FOE-33450.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106249

An update: This appears to be a display issue, affecting only the replay. While attacking, the defence army is showing correct attack bonus granted by Great Buildings.

mariust5

Corporal
Whilst watching the replay battle , the attack bonus does not show at all for my army , like it doesn't exist , same as the top photo .

DeletedUser99894

Overview of the bug: Attack Boost Missing in "Battle Result (Replay)"

Screenshot:

View attachment 10119

I have this issue for my St Basil Cathedral and my Deal Castle

my system information is:
1.72.e0ac027 (30.03.2016 9:58), tgreg1701 (585452), en4, en_US, WIN 21,0,0,197, Windows 7, Chrome/49.0.2623.110, 1366x621, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

Wippleworm

Private
Untitled.png
The issue originally described on Jan17 2013 is happening again
The attack bonus of my defending army is not being applied when I check the results of an attack, also the values of attack and defence are not the same when viewed after a battle.

kenn42

Private
I am having the same issue in Houndsmoor. I can't contact FoE about it as the form doesn't recognize my screen name. Help!

DeletedUser16026

I am having the same issue in Houndsmoor. I can't contact FoE about it as the form doesn't recognize my screen name. Help!
Can you please elaborate a bit more what precisely is happening?

The issue posted here was fixed in the 1.73 game version.