• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

3 recurring slots

hades8840

Corporal
I moved up to PME from indy I was going through the quests but seem to have run out of the story quests usually I get blocked by a tech blocker but I seem to have 3 recurring quest slots.. How do i go back to the story quests lol ? map wise i am going through TE map at moment

King Dael

Sergeant
There's a finite amount of story quests in each age. If you run out, you have to move up an age to get some new ones.

hades8840

Corporal
There's a finite amount of story quests in each age. If you run out, you have to move up an age to get some new ones.
Cheers.. usually though get stuck on a tech blocker I jumped in two worlds to PME in one i have no story quests just 3 recurring quests no side quests either usually triggered as you move through a campaign map.. on the other world i am stuck on the king of the desert tech blocker

Last edited: