• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

24 hour clock common to all guild members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110143

Not sure if this topic has been discussed before - as you are all aware members of a guild can be spread all over the world, each having different time zones.
If a guild message indicates a GvG battle at a certain time, that time may well be shown in Eastern Standard Time. I have to convert it to my time zone - yes, I know its an easy thing to do but with my time zone alternating throughout the year from GMT to BST it can be somewhat irksome.
If we had a permanent 24 hour clock shown at all times and is common to the guild, then any time related messages can be related to it and no matter which time zone you are in, you will know precisely when the message needs to be acted upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.