• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [20251] Great Building producing wrong age/amount of goods

DeletedUser108614

• World: Noarsil
  • Browser and Version: 1.64.af9e58f
  • Overview of the bug:

I am already in Industrial Age for a few days, but 5 minutes earlier when I was trying to collect from my Babel
    it produces 8 porcelain which is Colonial Age Goods.

The day before it is correctly producing Indy goods, so it's the first time I encountered this problem.
    And the "+8" icon disappeared before I can catch a screenshot , now I think there's no way I can find out what goods it has produced, so I can't provide a screenshot :(

• Screenshots: Too late to get one
  • How often this occurs: First time

DeletedUser16026

Thank you for reporting this to us, TouchiToa.

We have received some reports on this but so far we have not been able to reproduce the issue, it seems to take place randomly. It happens less so with more frequent cache clearing but it's not caused by cache itself.

It is solely a visual error though, you do in fact receive the correct type and amount of goods. You only see the wrong ones displayed. I'll send you a PM to inform you of the goods you have received.

If you or someone else experiences it again in the future please feel free to contact support and we'll let you know which goods you have received.

DeletedUser108614

Okay, Thanks for the reply :)

So you guys are always able to check what goods it has produced and what it produced "visually" ? :)

DeletedUser99588

Okay, Thanks for the reply :)

So you guys are always able to check what goods it has produced and what it produced "visually" ? :)

Apparently they can tell what it has produced but doubtful they would know what had been displayed visually.

DeletedUser16026

Yep, can't know what you have seen displayed on your screen, we can only see the goods you have received.

ETA: Old issue, actually, already reported (FOE-20251).

DeletedUser

World: East Nagach
I noticed this (visual?) bug happening sometimes but since a few days I get it every day on my Dresden Frauenkirche
I should receive 38 goods from postmodern era and today I "saw" it giving me 19 explosives.

edit; next day I checked my stock of goods and confirm I received 38 semiconductors while the game displayed 19 machine parts

Last edited by a moderator:

waykwabu

Private
This has happened to me twice recently . My lighthouse is in Early Middle Age. Yesterday I "collected" 13 basalt which is in Late Middle Age, and a week or so ago I "collected"silk, also LMA. Naturally they don't show on my inventory, but if as reported previously for someone else I did receive correct goods, that is OK. I'll keep a better watch on numbers in my inventory :-) :-)