• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

2023 St Patricks Event questions and non feedback comment

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Thank you Koi, just tried it and it works exactly as you say.

It would be better if the description was changed to a singular building.
i.e to upgrade an event building to the highest level you can afford.
It has absolutely nothing to do with Event Buildings - it is for the Managers within the in-game building/processes. i.e. Shipyard Manager, Drink Manager, Cake Manager, etc.

Last edited:

MooingCat

Private
I strongly disagree with the decision to only send the newsletter to some players. The 500 pots gift is not crucial for the event, but players should still be treated the same. I really hope Inno reverses this decision, or if it is just a mistake that they sort it out ASAP.

For those saying I should check spam etc, I have and have always received the Newsletter in the past, and I know for a fact many other players haven't received it either (while others have). Support has also confirmed not everyone might get it.

suethegreat

Captain
Maybe a cover up for a glitch, no newsletter here but i did get an email from Inno advertising their game FOE i can play for free lollllll oh and you need to be careful using pots of gold too early as you can run out on later cities and not be able to hire or upgrade managers. As 8Q takes a while to get the encouragement to raise all to level 4 etc needs careful consideration

RedSoxPhil

Private
i am trying to find out what town I am currently working on. I know there are 3 towns that repeat. I did not start by counting which town I'm completing so I have no idea how many I have completed. What is the difference between towns? example a town has the Hero's Tavern and another has the Mountain Reserve Kit?

Knight of ICE

i am trying to find out what town I am currently working on. I know there are 3 towns that repeat. I did not start by counting which town I'm completing so I have no idea how many I have completed. What is the difference between towns? example a town has the Hero's Tavern and another has the Mountain Reserve Kit?

If you look at the grand prizes you have won you can make an educated guess on which town you are.

Andrew420

Major
The only difference in the 3 st pats towns are the tasks
Figure out what task line you are doing then you will know what town you are on
If this is your 1st st pats you can check your over the rainbow achievement
That will tell you how many towns in total you have done

Last edited by a moderator:

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
I strongly disagree with the decision to only send the newsletter to some players. The 500 pots gift is not crucial for the event, but players should still be treated the same. I really hope Inno reverses this decision, or if it is just a mistake that they sort it out ASAP.

For those saying I should check spam etc, I have and have always received the Newsletter in the past, and I know for a fact many other players haven't received it either (while others have). Support has also confirmed not everyone might get it.
Just for the record, I've never been able to get the newsletter. I've tried with support in 2021 to see why because I was tired of hearing about everyone else's free currency, and despite checking my email, settings, and etc, nothing ever came for me. I was told it must be a problem on my end, in my spam filter or it's blocked by my provider. I'm doubting that. I gave up trying to solve it a long time ago, but yeah it was annoying to hear about the newsletter with free event currency and never get one -- I'm like, must be nice!

Kind of evens the playing field if no one gets the newsletter. Hmm where I have heard that solution before, right, this year's St Pats event with the golden upgrades in chests :lol:

I got receipts for my previous in-game purchases to that email account just fine of course, but never a newsletter. Go figure :rolleyes:

Knight of ICE

Just for the record, I've never been able to get the newsletter. I've tried with support in 2021 to see why because I was tired of hearing about everyone else's free currency, and despite checking my email, settings, and etc, nothing ever came for me. I was told it must be a problem on my end, in my spam filter or it's blocked by my provider. I'm doubting that. I gave up trying to solve it a long time ago, but yeah it was annoying to hear about the newsletter with free event currency and never get one -- I'm like, must be nice!

I got receipts for my previous in-game purchases to that email account just fine of course, but never a newsletter. Go figure
I am having the same problem as you on another server. Get the EN newsletter just fine, but there absolutely nothing. Am getting the same answers as you. Problem seems to be I unsubscribed somewhere in 2013. Later subscribed again, but it never worked.

Forwandert

Major-General
I am having the same problem as you on another server. Get the EN newsletter just fine, but there absolutely nothing. Am getting the same answers as you. Problem seems to be I unsubscribed somewhere in 2013. Later subscribed again, but it never worked.

I think it relates to Innogames somewhere instead of Forge of Empires specifically, I've got an account on one of their other games and unsubscribed 2012/2013 and its never been able to get emails/promotions at all. Nobody seemed to be able to fix it. (Only unsubscribed as it randomly sent emails everytime something was built) Other accounts on there have always recieved them but this one specific one which just happens to be my main account and only useful one just will not get them at all.

Andrew420

Major
Sorry you have never gotten the newsletter the extra currency does help
Up until this St Pats I have received all that they have sent
This time It has nothing to do with being subscribed or unsubscribed to the NL
The Event newsletters are a part of general offers and bonuses players may receive.
Those offers are distributed automatically, and it is possible that not all the players will receive them at the same time or at all.
At least thats the excuse they gave me

Am getting the same answers as you. Problem seems to be I unsubscribed somewhere in 2013. Later subscribed again, but it never worked.
Thats not the answer they gave me and everyone else I talked to about this
You must be special because they didnt mention anything about being subscribed or unsubscribed
It is now supposedly random some people get them some dont

I think it relates to Innogames somewhere instead of Forge of Empires specifically, I've got an account on one of their other games and unsubscribed 2012/2013 and its never been able to get emails/promotions at all.
Nothing at all to do with just being subscribed anymore
It is now random
You can be subscribed to receive NL and still not get one

Knight of ICE

I think it relates to Innogames somewhere instead of Forge of Empires specifically, I've got an account on one of their other games and unsubscribed 2012/2013 and its never been able to get emails/promotions at all. Nobody seemed to be able to fix it. (Only unsubscribed as it randomly sent emails everytime something was built) Other accounts on there have always recieved them but this one specific one which just happens to be my main account and only useful one just will not get them at all.

Exact the same thing that is happening to me. Get it on all my accounts except the main.

Thats not the answer they gave me and everyone else I talked to about this
You must be special because they didnt mention anything about being subscribed or unsubscribed

It's the answer I got somewhere around 2015 when I subscribed again and got absolutely nothing. I tried again somewhere around 2019 and got the same answers as Ariana. I have tried different mail accounts, different mail providers but nothing works. Have not had any free event currency since I started playing and that was in 2013.

Hi all, a quick one. Is there a building that produces Archdruid fragments ? Will need 50 after event. ?

Think I saw a building that did, but can't find now !! Thanks everyone

Is my understanding correct about main event building received from st.patrick event will be always comes with the non-plunderable quality?

Knight of ICE

Is my understanding correct about main event building received from st.patrick event will be always comes with the non-plunderable quality?

If not motivated it can be plundered, but from level 3 and on it will give fp's when motivated, so motivation priority is high.