• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

2023 Forge Bowl questions and non feedback comment

Knight of ICE

Use this thread for questions you have about the event and/or any other comments you have about the event that are not feedback.
A comment that is not feedback is sharing your progress for instance.

Do you need to know how the game of superbowl is played? (I assume that forge bowl is based on superbowl.) I have never watched a game of superbowl so have no idea what it is. Should I research it or just play forge bowl with no background knowledge?

Do you need to know how the game of superbowl is played? (I assume that forge bowl is based on superbowl.) I have never watched a game of superbowl so have no idea what it is. Should I research it or just play forge bowl with no background knowledge?

if you look at the Announcement Section, you will find some information about the game then when the game starts you will get a Message in your city with a link to a YouTube video.

You don't have to know anything at all about football to play Forge Bowl.
All you have to do is to move a team across a field and win a reward at the end. Then repeat. Could have been anything really: animals, vehicles, aliens, zombies ...

Last edited:
I can't open the quests for the new event on my ipad. The game crashes every time I touch the man in the helmet, despite doing full ipad reboots. I can open the field though and pick the player to move up the field. I have to use my desktop to check and do the quests. Am I the only one experiencing this? Previous events - no problem at all on the ipad. I'd love a solution.

Knight of ICE

I can't open the quests for the new event on my ipad. The game crashes every time I touch the man in the helmet, despite doing full ipad reboots. I can open the field though and pick the player to move up the field. I have to use my desktop to check and do the quests. Am I the only one experiencing this? Previous events - no problem at all on the ipad. I'd love a solution.

Can this have anything to do with it?

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...mation-for-users-with-ios-10-and-lower.45694/

Pergola level 2 to Pergola level 3 what will be the upgrade difference. Am I need to waste a upgrade kit just to see some UI changes on the building?

As per my guess, this mistake caused the confusion to make the final complete building, because wrongly one level added in the code/UI.

Just to clarify, am in the bronze age only where the above mentioned values seen same. Resumed game play after a very long gap, so new city progress on new world.

Last edited:
Level 2 > 3 increases the amount of supplies unless you're in Bronze Age. Bronze Age remains the same because it's the first Age and has less room to scale up
Thanks for clarifying, it's first time knowing about bronze age having these kind of problems from the event upgrade kits.

Is this happened before?
or
Is it always the case for bronze age on the upgrade kits?

Extremely sorry to ask more questions, since the response you gave me feels like "covering up someone mistake".

Last edited:

Iwateguy

Major-General
I've run the numbers and as long as I get the +1 Yard coach, then yes once I spend my currency. So far I haven't spent anything

You do need to be going exclusively for the Red Players whenever Red is available though, and you do need the Yard Coach if you don't want to be relying on luck or getting enough incident currency

Best Case Scenario Red Player (+1 Yard Coach):
(10,870 / 41) x 5 = 1,325 yards achieved.

Best Case Scenario Red Player (No Coach):
(10,870 / 41) x 4 = 1,060 yards achieved.

Worst Red Player (+1 Yard Coach):
(10,870 / 49) x 5 = 1,105 yards achieved

Worst Red Player (No Coach):
(10,870 / 49) x 4 = 884 yards achieved

Absolute Worst Grey / Blue Player Outcome (+1 Yard Coach):
(10,870 / 78) x 7 = 973 yards achieved

Absolute Worst Grey / Blue Player Outcome (No Coach):
(10,870 / 78) x 6 = 834 yards achieved

How do you know the color of a player? I see nothing in the PC to indicate this.

Emberguard

Legend
How do you know the color of a player? I see nothing in the PC to indicate this.
The portrait

image.png

Shad23

Emperor
will there be a pergola up grade in the next few days of the event in the daily special between now and end of event ?
cause i'll miss 1 up to get it to last lvl if not

Forwandert

Major-General
will there be a pergola up grade in the next few days of the event in the daily special between now and end of event ?
cause i'll miss 1 up to get it to last lvl if not

No, pay for the top row prizes or you're out of luck, I'm the same, I've even paid for the special coach twice to keep my numbers higher (same as I've done every year) and I'll be one short this year. I've got too many lvl 1s and not enough upgrades. I'll get one more from the prizes row, one from quests and one from league.

Screenshot_20230204_114348_Forge of Empires.jpg

Guess it relates to this post and the usual lack of consideration for ALL players

Hojos

Private
Why is there suddenly one extra Pergola Upgrade Kit in my inventory ?

Currently I have 9 Pergola Upgrade Kit in my inventory, but it should be 8.

Is this a bug ?

1675780859268.png

1675780494096.png

1675780195050.png

1675780306931.png

Last edited: