• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spoiler 2021 WILDLIFE EVENT

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Hello! new event just started in beta, i have been exploring the event and found a lot of data of it. the pictures are all taken by me.
this event is a new sort of event, partly like candy crush saga, and also partly like the mine game on aztec settlement.
you do a minigame to get rewards and and get pawprints for grand prize. in the minigame you need to break the blocks to push down the reward. its kinda very complicated but would be easy once you play more imo.
the new building is the mountain reserve building. it has 3 different choice upgrade, and its very beautiful.
also the daily prizes all seem very worth it, theres even botanical rotunda!
my words wont help much, so i'll post more picture under
if any questions, feel free to add feedback
(and it would be greatly appreciated if you click reaction like on this spoiler : )

Last edited:

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
W1.PNG
w2.PNG
w3.PNG
w4.PNG

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Why anyone wants rotundas (or, god forbid, carousels) when there's winner's plaza?
maybe thats because winners plazza is rare to get and ONLY appears in 2 yearly event-soccer and forge bowl
and also its useless when you get lv1 building without upgrade kit in AD, its worse than rotunda and carousel

Last edited:

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
maybe thats because winners plazza is rare to get and ONLY appears in 2 yearly event-soccer and forge bowl
and also its useless when you get lv1 building without upgrade kit in AD, its worse than rotunda and carousel
That's all true, but if there's both rotunda and WP in the same event, what would you choose?

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
That's all true, but if there's both rotunda and WP in the same event, what would you choose?
defo winner plazza if so, but however theres no such event like that. always WP only appeared in forge bowl n soccer, and rotunda only appeared in wildlife event. and as this event is not a sport event, im certain there will be no WP in this event. however mabye im wrong, only time will tell the truth

suethegreat

Captain
so will we get wild animals wandering our streets rubbing shoulders with Napoleon and werewolves? One can never have too many sub games obviously, good for Tetris addicts. What would really be nice to see is a free expansion square with each event never mind a shiny hub and extra boosts :) i would trade those.

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
defo winner plazza if so, but however theres no such event like that. always WP only appeared in forge bowl n soccer, and rotunda only appeared in wildlife event. and as this event is not a sport event, im certain there will be no WP in this event. however mabye im wrong, only time will tell the truth
At certain point city space is the limiting factor. So you choose WP over rotunda not because they come in the same event, but because you have rotundas in inventory, there is little point getting more of them. Sentinels is another story, and they usually come every events.

Greyladydown

Private
I found the beta Wildlife event very entertaining and generous. There was a feeling of autonomy over the game-play, allowing it to be longer in duration and more satisfying than just pressing a button and crossing your fingers. Will be interesting to compare playing it in my other world when it comes round

Why anyone wants rotundas (or, god forbid, carousels) when there's winner's plaza?
Why not mention contestant's estates - a mere 3% boost - totally obsolete now.
I find my 34 rotundy spuds and the 340% boost just fine. Of course - my 30 carousels at 8% each is quite formidable too- but as we all know 57 Royal Marbles at 7% is just plain intense! Winner's Plaze lvl 1 is not space effective.

Last edited:

Forwandert

Major-General
Winners plaza is more of a longer term investment. Wouldnt recommend placing lvl 1. Sure you're not coming away with 15x level 2 on every event without spending but over the last 3 events they're been available they soon add up especially if you grab any lvl 1 from AD. I swap carousels over as I get more level 2 plaza, not expecting to have changed 50% of them over in the next year or so, long term much better use of the space for attack value.