• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

2021 spring event

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
the game page
note that this is the view from IA(my beta city is literally un developed, thats why)

Attachments

• s1.PNG
    s1.PNG
    727 KB · Views: 308
  • s2.PNG
    s2.PNG
    789.8 KB · Views: 320
  • s3.PNG
    s3.PNG
    378.9 KB · Views: 320
  • s4.PNG
    s4.PNG
    577.5 KB · Views: 377
  • s5.PNG
    s5.PNG
    759.2 KB · Views: 316

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
New avatars
(from the left)
the front 2 can be obtained from quest and the 3rd can be obtained by winning in gold league

Attachments

228.5 KB · Views: 242

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
if anyone has a question, let me know, i'm playing for real in beta and exploring the event

Last edited:

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Thanks for the info so far, StarLoad.
Do you happen to know if the Hanami Bridge from 2020 features this year? I was hoping to complete it
ah yes, it will be appearing in daily prize. I presume it will appear in 1st day's daily special in the EN server. As a selection kit which you can choose between lv 1 or upgrade kit.
Also pagoda selection kit from 2019 spring event. And also cherry blossom selection kit too :)
i too also didnt get to complete 2020 hanami bridge from last event, used way too much lanterns wastefully that i need 1 more upgrade too

Attachments

• my incomplete hanami bridge.PNG
    my incomplete hanami bridge.PNG
    122 KB · Views: 217

GADfan

Warrant Officer
ah yes, it will be appearing in daily prize. I presume it will appear in 1st day's daily special in the EN server. As a selection kit which you can choose between lv 1 or upgrade kit.
Also pagoda selection kit from 2019 spring event. And also cherry blossom selection kit too :)
i too also didnt get to complete 2020 hanami bridge from last event, used way too much lanterns wastefully that i need 1 more upgrade too
Thanks.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Looks like I will only go for Pagoda kits, as I want to get 2 more of them, main prize is too...attack boostless :P

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Looks like I will only go for Pagoda kits, as I want to get 2 more of them, main prize is too...attack boostless :P
yep, pagoda is the best building in this event. I think like last time it will come as a daily prize 2 times.
Fire pagoda is certainly the best.
I'm not in the beta, so can't give feedback in there but i saw that most people dont like this building because it is not attack focussed.
For me, its the best event building I've seen in ages, i was loosing interest but now am actually looking forward to an event :D
Agree too, i was also quite disappointed by the new building
Shuishun mill gives a lot of fps. And goods, if i'm a player looking for many fps it would be nice. But i like to use that spot for attack boost though.
Space is 4#5, too big.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
*important fact*
the new shuishun mill seems like not useful building(11 fps good for fp per space than hanami bridge but few goods)
especially fighters. rather go for fire pagoda in this event if your a fighter
pagoda came 2 time in beta btw