• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spoiler 2021 soccer event

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Same as always...soccer event
new building is 5X4, gives 10 fp and boosts for both defense. 25 goods.
1.JPG
3.JPG
2.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG

1.JPG

if any questions, let me know

Last edited:
makes me wonder, why is it interesting? almost all previous events had 1 up kits for amateur and bronze

Hi, I think there was a miscommunication between us. What I actually meant was that there were Athlon Abbey upgrade kits, not 1 up kits.

In previous events, there were no upgrade kits for the main prize in the Amateur and Bronze leagues. I guess it is really the same as now there are two upgrade kits in the Silver and Gold leagues. I guess there were too many levels and not enough given in other places.

Last edited:

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Hi, I think there was a miscommunication between us. What I actually meant was that there were Athlon Abbey upgrade kits, not 1 up kits.

In previous events, there were no upgrade kits for the main prize in the Amateur and Bronze leagues. I guess it is really the same as now there are two upgrade kits in the Silver and Gold leagues. I guess there were too many levels and not enough given in other places.
...because the leagues are more swingy in this event, due to how the Tournament mechanic works. :P

At least this way, pretty everyone who puts in the effort & finishes the event will get a bonus selection kit, because your Tournament "success" is tied entirely to the RNG vs. any kind of actual strategy.