• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Fall Event 2021

Calling all Bakers! Read all about the Fall Event 2021 here!
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.

2021 archaeology event

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
the faris wheel has an animation
the wheel spins when its producing(don't move when the productions are done) and also some tiny people appear waving under the faris wheel
it spins.JPG

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I'm torn...
This is for me, one of the fugliest buildings in the entire game - huge disappointment on the artistic front for me. :(
BUT!
Dat attack boost is sweet...
HOWEVER!
Splitting the atk + def boosts between the two final options for the Farris Wheel? Ouch, not nice Inno, not nice. :P

Overall as I'm still camping out in HMA, I might just leave this puppy in my inventory and wait for to see what's upcoming in the Soccer/Summer events, plus wait to expand upon my Fall Fields. ;)