• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

2020 Fall Event Building Set Guide!

MooingCat

Private
The 2020 Fall Event is just around the corner, so I would like to share some thoughts and designs for the Event Building Set! This event set is actually crazy, it has some great options for both forge point and attack bonus focused designs!
If you prefer video to text I made a video going over the designs, there's a link at the end of the post.

Main Design
The main design suggested by Inno is definitely nice, but in my opinion it's too big and awkward to place, and the other possible designs are a lot better. Still, if you are in a developing city I definitely think it's a good option as it gives a lot of forge points and goods! The Harvest Barn, Sunflower Path and Primrose Bloom (B, S and P in the image) require road connections, the other buildings do not.

cbX4mQj.png

Select stats: (all stats are available in the link at the end)
Size: 6x7, 42 tiles*TotalPer Tile
FPs200.5
Goods501.25
Attacking attack / defense %12 / 80.3 / 0.2 (0.5% combined)
*The size is 6x7 minus 2 tiles, but those 2 tiles are used for roads so might as well be counted.

Forge Point Designs
For forge point designs I would suggest going for a simple 3x7 design, with the possibility of stacking upwards for even better results! The Sunflower Path (S in image) is the only buildings that require road connection.

EXovBIh.png

Stats:
1) Size: 3x7, 21 tilesTotalPer Tile
FPs130.62
Goods150.71
Attacking attack / defense %12 / 00.57 / 0

2) Size: 3x12, 36 tilesTotalPer Tile
FPs260.72
Goods300.83
Attacking attack / defense %12 / 00.33 / 0

Attack Designs

Personally I am most interested in attack focused designs, and this set has some crazy good options! All of the 4 designs shared below are more or less the same, it just depends on if you want an attacking attack or attacking defense focused design, and if you want a few extra FPs + Goods in your design. What's even more crazy about these designs is that they require no roads! The first two designs need 7 pieces, the last two need 8 pieces. If you land in apprentice you'll probably only have 7 pieces, if you land in professional+ you should get 8 pieces, so keep that in mind if you play without diamonds.

k4a5bYs.png

Edit: 3) and 4) can be made a lot easier to place:
UN9CKnG.png

Stats:
1) Size: 5x7 - 4, 31 tilesTotalPer Tile
FPs20.06
Goods00
Attacking attack / defense %24 / 320.77 / 1.03 (1.80% combined)

2) Size: 7x7 - 14, 35 tilesTotalPer Tile
FPs20.06
Goods00
Attacking attack / defense %48 / 161.37 / 0.46 (1.83% combined)
For designs 1) and 2) you can choose if you want 2 FPs or 5 Goods.

3) Size: 6x7 - 8, 34 tilesTotalPer Tile
FPs50.15
Goods150.44
Attacking attack / defense %24 / 320.71 / 0.94 (1.65% combined)

4) Size: 8x7 - 18, 38 tilesTotalPer Tile
FPs50.13
Goods150.39
Attacking attack / defense %48 / 161.26 / 0.42 (1.68% combined)

So to summarize, the 2020 Fall Event has some great event designs!

If you have some other designs I would love to see them, I'm sure there might be better designs out there!

Last edited:

Gould100

Private
Looks really good.

Awesome that you don't need the main building for great boosts, but what's your assessment of the barn? Worth building?

If our main goal is attack bonus, does building the barn offer any additional benefits worth implementing?

MooingCat

Private
Looks really good.

Awesome that you don't need the main building for great boosts, but what's your assessment of the barn? Worth building?

If our main goal is attack bonus, does building the barn offer any additional benefits worth implementing?

In my opinion it's not worth building the barn, with perhaps the only exception being in a developing city where you just need some raw stats and don't care too much about efficiency. You need 6 adjacent fields for it to have full bonuses, so if you go for it there's no chance of getting a good attack design without spending a lot of diamonds. Even if you're just after FPs, it's very awkward to place, so I'd go for the smaller design I suggested as it only requires 1 road connection.

The Barn is not bad, it has some very good stats, but in my opinion the other options are much better, and if you choose to go for a maxed Barn you can't go for those options without spending diamonds. And if you plan to spend diamonds, you might as well double up the alternate designs instead of placing the Barn as well.

At this point - who cares about anything being offered - it's an illusion of improvement for us anyway - parametrics of the game will change to compensate for any gains we think we get

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I think your Begonia's will only be giving you 2FP each, not 5FP, because they are each only touching 2 unique fields - and none require roads, so you could place it anywhere you have the space.

dorocill

Corporal
It’s also possible to have 3 Orchids & 3 Wheats in case it’s difficult to decide between att or defense. I’m at the moment tilted towards defense tho.

Havik79

Corporal
Ridiculous, this could be infinite with no limit to the number of pcs.

Is this your first day playing, you can already do it with the Piazza and Cherry Garden sets, I have 2 10x10 cherry garden sets with no ponds giving up 80% attack boost.

I have the train from last year which gives a total of 60% attack boost.

It is how this game is.

Merihim

Private
Does that really work, so it would be what, 64%attack attack, 6% def for def, and 10% attack for def, for a 7x6 size.

It works, just have to run a road to the primrose broom.
In Attack + 48/16 A/D
In defense +10/6 A/D
coins + 40%
supplies + 24%
happiness according to the era

Havik79

Corporal
I see, just trying to figure out a good attack layout as I have 7 fields and 2 farm selection kits.

I was thinking the 5x6 set in that link I posted, and then doubling up 2 more wheat fields to the side.