• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

200 Diamonds Reward for Inviting Friends

DeletedUser101188

I invited a few friends, some of them never showed up on my friends list, after they joined, and I did not receive the reward, for at-least three of them have reached the Iron Age.

DeletedUser4089

The players need to have used your invite link, and then joined the same world as the invite was sent from.
They also need to have not shared a connection with you at any point.

If the above has been adhered to, I suggest sending a support ticket in-game. You can do this by right-clicking anywhere on your game screen, then clicking 'Contact Support' From there you can fill in the details and file your ticket. Please make sure to give the names of your friends and as much detail as possible.