• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

200% diamonds purchase available for every event or yearly once?

Would like to know the time interval for 200% diamonds purchase offer appearing in the game. Is it available at each event time or randomly once a year. Not able to get any conclusion on it. Need to know, how long to be waited for that specific diamonds purchase offer.

Cuthwolf

Captain
Is it the Princely Gift offer? If so, that one definitely comes up more than once a year - shortly before a major event.

Forwandert

Major-General
It's random as far as I can figure out, I had one 2 days ago but none through the last event. There is at least one event each year where I've been offered 200% + the additional goods for purchasing too, drinks for the Soccer event for the last couple of years, haven't seen that with any other event though.

That might be because it's the only event I've bought dia on though not too sure how individually focussed the offers are

Cuthwolf

Captain
I'm sorry but I can't help with that; there are so many events now I have lost track. Winter, summer and Easter were major while Halloween and Valentines were minor. I am hopeful of Princely Gift again before the summer event i.e. in a week.

Emberguard

Legend
It’s on a per account basis. There isn’t a set schedule for everyone on diamond % sales. So we’d only be able to inform you of what our own accounts get, not what you’d get

The extra event currency however is given to everyone simultaneously (provided you log in to receive it)

r21r

Major-General
sometimes, when you buy something, the next day you get a discount..
i did it 2 times in a row, i either got 100% or 200% the 2nd one, i dont remember