• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

2 waves army II

Fumito

Private
I'm in Early Middle Age and I'm not an expert on the battle. I keep skipping the fight when I see large army with has 2 waves. So, I need advice about how to win this battle. Thank you.
1.jpg2.jpg

DeletedUser

The danger with that is if your mounted archer, which is very vulnerable, is taken out before your rogues change. If it does, you'll lose any remaining unchanged rogues. Since the enemy has fast units, including mounted archers which can hit your back row, its a very dangerous proposition!
If you try 2 and 6, put your Base Units in top left and bottom left of Field advancing, pell-mell with the R's it helps keep them safe and converts the R's quickly and you can use the massive hitting power on Enemy that come within reach.

Last edited by a moderator:

Powe

Brigadier-General
The danger with that is if your mounted archer, which is very vulnerable, is taken out before your rogues change. If it does, you'll lose any remaining unchanged rogues. Since the enemy has fast units, including mounted archers which can hit your back row, its a very dangerous proposition!
Attention! The forum is suffering a sudden outbreak of necroing! More importantly, I'd still go for 1 Armored Infantry and 7 rogues.

Emberguard

Legend
Not as venerable as it first appears for the first wave. Enemy has 4 mounted archers. Chances are they’ll transform 4 rogues before you get to move. You can always manually tell your own unit to stay back before auto battling the rest

r21r

Major-General
Someone hit my Iron Age city this afternoon with 7 rogues and a ballista. Of course they won, but they lost four rogues and a balista in the process. I later attacked them, their defences were 4 rogues, one balista, one soldier and two Legionnaires. Of course I took out the infantry, leaving their rogues to transform into balistas, not much cop when right in the thick of it! Guess who won the revenge match? Okay, I lost a few archers, but they're much cheaper than rogues.
i wouldn't use 1 balista 7 rogues never, as you said - Archers .. !
(you lost ? ok - another 50 waiting haha)

Powe

Brigadier-General
Indeed. But they take all day. While archers cost a pittance to train, and you can accommodate 4 in a barracks without the use of diamonds, while rogues you need to acquire a rogue hideout or den, and then it only accommodates 2 unless you open the other slots with diamonds.

I'm not saying archers are superior to Rogues, far from it. But in terms of the hassle of obtaining them, archers are far easier.
If you have Alcatraz, you get heaps of rogues daily.