• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: 2 Wave battles - point calculation correction

Do you want the correction, or do you want to stay the unfaire point calculation?

• Total voters

legend9182

Major-General
You are absolutely right about that. I did not have to search. I knew where it was. I also know that unless they changed the system even with 100% yes votes it will never reach the devs for a second , or third, or fourth time, cause it has already been nforwarded to them and that happens only once. Not every tiome it gets proposed.
How are so sure?
+not everyone have enough time to criticize
+not everyone use all forums
If you know simply say don't criticize

DeletedUser104881

Unfortunately, this goes on the Do not suggest as the original change was implemented to prevent abuse of the 2 wave system.