• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: 2 Wave Battle Rewards Points

BasaltHead

Private
  • World: All
  • Browser and Version: Firefox
  • Overview of the bug: Have noticed, that the points received from the first battle is not the same as the wave modifier in the second battle. In fact the wave modifier on the second battle, simply doubles the points received from the second battle alone. I was expecting the points earned from the first battle would be carried forward and added to the points earned in the second battle, so that the total points you earn for defeating both battles is the sum of the two.
  • Screenshots:
  • index.php
See sample screenshots, first battle earned 81380 points. But the points shown in the second wave modifier is 29900 points, which is 26000+5200-1300, not 62400+12480-6500. The total points earned for defeating both armies is 59,800 points (not 111,280)
Ie it is based on the points earned in the second battle alone, with no credit for the first. In this example, the total points earned for winning both battles is LESS that the points you have earned in the first battle.
  • How often this occurs: All the time
  • Urgency: minor bug (non-game changing).
  • Preventative Actions: Unable to prevent
  • Summary:
  • The total points you earn for a 2 wave battle, is not the points from the first battle plus the points from the second battle. It is always only twice the second battle. If the 2nd battle has only a handful of troops, this can lead to the situation
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes, but the original report was dismissed due to misunderstanding by moderator.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: N/A

I am resubmitting this report, as the first time I reported it was dismissed as "not a bug" but the moderator did not fully understand the issue I am reporting and referred to update 1.30 which is not connected to the issue I am reporting. The moderator did not reply further to the report following comments.

Just to repeat, the report is the fact that the total points you earn for winning both battles is never the sum of the first battle and second battle.

Amy Steele

General
Thanks for your report KDS552024 :)
In fact this is intended, as can be seen under 'other changes' in the update to 1.30 announcement. For 2 wave battles, the points given are double the ponts for the second wave - the points that would have been won for the first wave battle are completely disregarded

BasaltHead

Private
In fact this is intended, as can be seen under 'other changes' in the update to 1.30 announcement. For 2 wave battles, the points given are double the ponts for the second wave - the points that would have been won for the first wave battle are completely disregarded

This is what the other moderator said, and I repeat my comments that the 1.30 announcement does not say that at all!

All I can see in 1.30 is "Defeating just one army wave won't give any battle points". The fact this says "just one", means that this change says that you won't get any battle points if you ONLY defeat the first army wave, and then, say get defeated in the second.

This change in 1.30 does not in any way say the total battle points are twice the second wave battle points.

DeletedUser96901

and why are not the points for the first wave are doubled after the 2nd battle ?

fighting 2 waves can't give less than fighting the first wave only :rolleyes:

in short:
it is intended to screw people :o

and can you please read that announcement again
"Defeating just one army wave won't give any battle points."
do you see the part double of 2nd wave points and not getting points for wave 1 if you defeat both waves? I don't
and where is the part that people don't get what they should ?

sorry but please start thinking before referring to an announcement which has absolutely nothing to do with the problem

DeletedUser102241

100% fully agree with KDS552024. The update 1.30 was intended to stop people from gaining battle points for only completing the first waive of battle and losing or surrendering in the 2nd waive. The "fix" of doubling the points of the 2nd waive is just stupid. The total points gained should be 1st wave points + 2nd wave points. That is what the player has actually accomplished and earned by defeating both waves!

SnaigeLTU

Private
https://prnt.sc/qirtzt
All battles are from 2nd wave fights, why is so different? First wave was always 8 units and why I get more points when fighting only 1 wave battles? 2wave battles are harder.
For only 1st wave battles you always can get 144.000 points, for 2 waves sometimes even less than 1+2waves.