• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: 2 Wave battle points

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why anyone cares so much!

It's the same for everyone so makes no difference
Well, in that case, Inno could make everything simple and reward just one point for all wins, or even for no wins. After all, that would be the same for everybody, too. Unfortunately, your logic that it is the same for everyone - while clearly true - does nothing to help improve the game and reward players for fighting at higher levels, rather than give up because the game is twisted against putting in more effort.

Agent327

Overlord
Possibly true but entirely irrelevant, since it clearly makes a difference to those who do understand.

If they did why would they be flogging a dead horse?

Well, in that case, Inno could make everything simple and reward just one point for all wins, or even for no wins. After all, that would be the same for everybody, too. Unfortunately, your logic that it is the same for everyone - while clearly true - does nothing to help improve the game and reward players for fighting at higher levels, rather than give up because the game is twisted against putting in more effort.

Propose it and see what happens.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
So Inno should move or someone create new thread on Ideas section so we get answer if this thread isnt fit in to Bug section on this Forum?

Many of us see that Inno know of this issue, just they not had enough push to invest a bit more time on it..so push them and maybe they will see that for veteran PC players this unfaire solution isnt good.

Week or two back they posted to everyone that if you buy diamonds on PC you get more for the same money vs mobile, so its clear that they want more PC players...so keep them satisfied lol....

Ps.: Dont forget, that in SAAB era you now have 2 recurring quest, what you can cycle 24h if you want and get many, many points....its let say 150k point per fight.

Agent327

Overlord
So Inno should move or someone create new thread on Ideas section so we get answer if this thread isnt fit in to Bug section on this Forum?

Many of us see that Inno know of this issue, just they not had enough push to invest a bit more time on it..so push them and maybe they will see that for veteran PC players this unfaire solution isnt good.

Week or two back they posted to everyone that if you buy diamonds on PC you get more for the same money vs mobile, so its clear that they want more PC players...so keep them satisfied lol....

Ps.: Dont forget, that in SAAB era you now have 2 recurring quest, what you can cycle 24h if you want and get many, many points....its let say 150k point per fight.

Is it really that hard to understand for you? This is the bugs section. It isn't a bug, so you can post here till you are blue in the face and still nobody from Inno will respond or do anything with it.

You get more diamonds on the PC, cause the appstore does not take a cut from it.

Learn how it works before you come up with these idiotic comments.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
Is it really that hard to understand for you? This is the bugs section. It isn't a bug, so you can post here till you are blue in the face and still nobody from Inno will respond or do anything with it.

You get more diamonds on the PC, cause the appstore does not take a cut from it.

Learn how it works before you come up with these idiotic comments.

It is clear, that you not readed my entire post. Next time try to do this first before you answer.
I see that you have plenty of time for posting on forum, and writing something what 90% of us see that its clearly not working how it should, newerthless, that it was changed to work like this for some reasons. Still isnt working correctly.

If this is so hard to understand for you, then just ignore our posts, and not defend something, what isnt working correct.

If they did why would they be flogging a dead horse?
Perhaps they do not see Inno in those terms. Perhaps they imagine that Inno and even those who run this forum care about wanting a game with improved balance, especially with a change any junior programmer could make quite quickly.

Propose it and see what happens.
No, you propose it if it excites you that much. I think it is a stupid idea, so why would I propose it. Or is your reading comprehension challenged and you thought I was suggesting it?

Agent327

Overlord
Perhaps they do not see Inno in those terms. Perhaps they imagine that Inno and even those who run this forum care about wanting a game with improved balance, especially with a change any junior programmer could make quite quickly.

Then don't you think it would help doing it in the right forum part?

No, you propose it if it excites you that much. I think it is a stupid idea, so why would I propose it. Or is your reading comprehension challenged and you thought I was suggesting it?

Your reading comprehension must be if you think I like it.

DeletedUser110603

This thread is closed now also, there is no need to continue. There is an ideas section to suggest improvements.

Status
Not open for further replies.