• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: 2 Wave battle points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
So this was moved to section "Not a Bug", and not a single official answer was provided, and its 1000% clear that this isnt working correctly....at least one simple responde could be provided for there customers, of whos they get there salary or?

Agent327

Overlord
So this was moved to section "Not a Bug", and not a single official answer was provided, and its 1000% clear that this isnt working correctly....at least one simple responde could be provided for there customers, of whos they get there salary or?

So you pay their salary? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The answer was given the moment the points for the two wave battles were changed. How many times are they supposed to give the same answer, cause you are to lazy to look it up?

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
No answer and solution are provided till today. This is a false ingame operation.

Agent327: If you think that you can get less points for killing 12 units (8+4 battles) like for 8units (1wave) battle , then something, somewhere is wrong....and please repost there answer if you know it. But it will not change the facts, that this isnt working correct.

SilverFoxes

Master Corporal
It's working as the developers intended. Whether you agree with that or not, that makes it not a bug. Maybe it'll be changed in the future, maybe it won't, but at this point it's more feedback than a bug report.

Agent327

Overlord
No answer and solution are provided till today. This is a false ingame operation.

Agent327: If you think that you can get less points for killing 12 units (8+4 battles) like for 8units (1wave) battle , then something, somewhere is wrong....and please repost there answer if you know it. But it will not change the facts, that this isnt working correct.

I have to go look it up. You can do the same, so I have no intention of doing your work for you.

It works as intented. Players abused the previous system, so something had to de done about it. If you do not like it, tough luck.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
It is ok, they can do what they want, not need to write there problems, just there is zerro logic, that you get less points from more units you kill, and that they even not bother to simply replay like: Its not a bug, its how it should work sadly. Case closed.

If someone takes the time, and report stuff here in proper way, like this author did, at least they could write 1 post as replay ;)

Agent327

Overlord
It is ok, they can do what they want, not need to write there problems, just there is zerro logic, that you get less points from more units you kill, and that they even not bother to simply replay like: Its not a bug, its how it should work sadly. Case closed.

If someone takes the time, and report stuff here in proper way, like this author did, at least they could write 1 post as replay ;)

If you would have read carefully you would have noticed he got that reply. Multiple times. He just does not like it, so keeps reporting it as a bug.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
Agent327: Are you working for Inno, or just having fun here in Forum?
Ther are no replay in this thread, so you are tottaly wrong. If you know for replay in another thread, repost it here, or please stop posting empty posts, thank you.

Agent327

Overlord
MasTTerror: Are you this slow everywhere or just on this forum.

The OP was made in 2017. Answer is already given in the OP and confirmed by a CM in a later post.

You are arguing a 3 year old post!!

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
Two wave fights were introduced in the game in 2014 with the PME on the map of Continents. In the beginning, the points of both waves counted as points in a fight do normally, but, there was a bug, if someone aborted after the first wave, he got the points for the first waves and could do this over and over again, being able to accumulat as many points as time permit. To stop this, INNO decided to eleminate the points of the first wave completely, instead the points for the first wave counts double. I suppose that was an easy way to stop the expoit. At that time it was, I think, fairly fair, because the second wave did not differ so much from the first in points.

The problem is, INNO did no recoding when using fights with second wave in the GE. Now the way the points are calculated is highly unfair, very often two times the points from the second wave is less than the points one would get from winning the first wave alone.

So yes, I think, this should be changed.

Agent327: It was so hard for you to repost this post? But its not from official staff.....it is writed the whole thing how is happened, and you still think it is working ok...you a re a funny guy without a clear pictures how things need to work IF Inno just wanted to correct this issue (bug)..but they not want..and you still protect them...i think you are a Inno Forum fan, lol....go buy some diamonds for us to:P

But at least for one thing you are correct....this was not repaired in 3years oh....

Agent327

Overlord
Agent327: It was so hard for you to repost this post? But its not from official staff.....it is writed the whole thing how is happened, and you still think it is working ok...you a re a funny guy without a clear pictures how things need to work IF Inno just wanted to correct this issue (bug)..but they not want..and you still protect them...i think you are a Inno Forum fan, lol....go buy some diamonds for us to:P

But at least for one thing you are correct....this was not repaired in 3years oh....

MasTTerror: Was it so hard for you to actually read the OP and the thread before you piped in? That post you have now found after several days is confirmed by an Inno staff member. Nothing needs to be repaired, cause nothing is broken.

DeletedUser96901

Nothing needs to be repaired, cause nothing is broken.
the math is broken
8+2 = 4

defeating first wave 8 units and in second wave 2 units gives the points for defeating 4 units

Agent327

Overlord
the math is broken
8+2 = 4

defeating first wave 8 units and in second wave 2 units gives the points for defeating 4 units

No it isn't.

2x2 = 4

first wave 8 units do not count and in second wave 2 units gives the points for defeating 4 units

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
Agent327: So i need to believe you on your word, that this what someone posted here was stated by Inno stuf, because i not see any evidence, for that in this post..and because not know you, its hard to believe anyone just like that...would you believe me? I already know the answer.... :rolleyes:

But still, i am reading your last comments about calculations...every inteligent person see, that this Inno math isnt correct, and if you do xy fights per day, it count for you.

You are saying, that there was peoples, who did 1st fight in 2 wave battle, then cancaled it, and repeated this battles for infinite time, and the best what Inno could do is, to remove 1st battle score (like it not exist) and give us points only for the 2nd battle. Correct?

Its like you buy 1+1 and you get only 1. So thats a ful logic? Not isnt....but it was the easyest way for them to do, so, they did.

And you still saying, that when you fight vs 8 + 2 units, and get points only for killing 2 units, its ok? If you not play FOE is ok, but for others, who play it, isnt ok. How hard is to calculate points properly or just higher the ratio for 2nd wave from x2 to x4 (like you defeate 8 units from 2nd wave) and it would be way more realistic like now is, and you could not exploit it with fight/retriete from battles.

And your calculation from last post isnt correct...Test Ament ones is correct.

8+2 = 4 for inno.... but it would need to be 8+2= at least 8 (2x4 and not 2x2 like it is now)...you killed 10 units and get points for killing 4 units...not a 1% logic in that...only if You working for Inno and defend them.

Please repaire this long lasting issue, tnx.

How many times are they supposed to give the same answer, cause you are to lazy to look it up?
Lots and lots of times. So many times, in fact, that they decide to do a little sensible coding instead of wasting any more time on forums. Why not? Why should they not be inconvenienced for stupid decisions?

This is a five-minute coding correction (I know .. nothing ever takes just five minutes) which would encourage people to play the game more, instead of getting to the point where they are faced with multiple battles and stop .. because it doesn't make sense to carry on playing a game that gets tougher for less reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.