• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

2 suggestions

DeletedUser

Hey everyone,

It would be helpfull if you could end the current units move in battle. Especially when you have a ranged unit with an enemy's unit in range but immune to ranged attacks. The only way I know now to stop the move is to let the game make a move automatical.

The second suggestion I had was to make players names clickable taking you to that players profile. This would be both in the global ranking window as well as the message window. Maybe this feature could also be done with guild names.

DeletedUser

actually if u click on the unit itself it will end its turn without moving... but i don't know if there's any shortcut key to do this instead... :rolleyes: