• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

2 Spearmen defense army epidemic - is there a secret to this defense I'm unaware of?

DeletedUser108359

lol hapened to me yesturday guy had 3M ranking pts more then me and i got passed his def easyly plundered him 5 FP's + i lvl'ed up his traz he lost a lot by attacking me his traz is lvl 47 i was literly dead while laughing at him
Ha ha ha he must have been spitting blood. that double dip loss would have cost him a lot. Good Work

DeletedUser114342

...also make sure that you age-up just *after* one of those 'hood locking events begins,

I did just that waaaaaaaay back just after the Carnival event began and oh my, what fun times those 4 weeks were!
(note: said 4 weeks were obviously far less fun for my 'hoodies.Lol.)

How do you know when there is a hood locking event?

DeletedUser113110

Oh god... your path is clear young padawan; purge the filthy heretic from your guild, and then go all Exterminatus on his sorry butt & plunder the ever living gak out of him!

...also make sure that you age-up just *after* one of those 'hood locking events begins, so now those sorry saps are stuck dealing with attacking/defending armies that are +1 age above them, because fairness in war is for suckers! :P

I did just that waaaaaaaay back just after the Carnival event began and oh my, what fun times those 4 weeks were!
(note: said 4 weeks were obviously far less fun for my 'hoodies.Lol.)
I advanced from Iron Age at the start of the Event to EMA, then advanced to HMA 2 weeks after that. So, my Neighbours were dealing with my Berserkers and Rouges with Archers. :D They had to deal with me for 4 weeks. 8-)

DeletedUser

How do you know when there is a hood locking event?

A hood-event is usually when you compete with neighbors for a certain rank such as becoming the best baker of the neighborhood: a Star Baker 8-)
Brings back some sweet memories eventhough I never became a star baker, which still hurts obviously, I had so much fun otherwise! ;)

I still miss them so bad we had such a great time together! <333

DeletedUser111095

I think it's mainly mobile users who don't know how to setup a defending army - it's not that straight forward to do on mobile - I struggled with it when I first started playing. The only online guides for this are for the web version of FoE. I wrote a guide for mobile users, but I've only posted it on our Guild Forum and sent it to guildmates - not sure if there's a need to post it in the Guides section of the forum.

DeletedUser113901

Usually when a 2 spearf defence keeps attacking me I plunder him daily untill the hood shuffles then send him a defender's guide. They rarely answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114342

@Chalinna: Thank you

I think it's mainly mobile users who don't know how to setup a defending army - it's not that straight forward to do on mobile - I struggled with it when I first started playing.

I play on mobile and it wasn’t that hard to figure out.

DeletedUser108359

I think it's mainly mobile users who don't know how to setup a defending army - it's not that straight forward to do on mobile - I struggled with it when I first started playing. The only online guides for this are for the web version of FoE. I wrote a guide for mobile users, but I've only posted it on our Guild Forum and sent it to guildmates - not sure if there's a need to post it in the Guides section of the forum.
That's a good theory, its not really very difficult on mobile, but it is done differently.
iv noticed a few differences between mobile and pc. Actually find some things work better or faster on mobil while others are slower or less easy.