• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

2 legendary confectionaries

DeletedUser914

How is it possible I have 2 legendary confectionaries in inventory? Really forgot and did not acquire them with diamond purchases.

DeletedUser7719

There was a bug regarding getting the correct confectionary last winter event, so if you asked support, they would give you the correct quest (or correct confectionary if you sold it already). Then the developers made a fix for it later which should give you the correct confectionary if you sold it, so I think you got another one for that reason.

DeletedUser914

There was a bug regarding getting the correct confectionary last winter event, so if you asked support, they would give you the correct quest (or correct confectionary if you sold it already). Then the developers made a fix for it later which should give you the correct confectionary if you sold it, so I think you got another one for that reason.
Still don't get it, never contacted support about this, just sold huge confectionary and got the eternal back. How can I get 2 eternals? Sounds impossible for me.

DeletedUser7719

Still don't get it, never contacted support about this, just sold huge confectionary and got the eternal back. How can I get 2 eternals? Sounds impossible for me.
If you didn't contact support, there's the chance you got the correct quest, but that dev's fix I mentioned still gave you an extra one?

Last edited by a moderator: