• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

2 Lane Streets

How do I get Two Lane streets can't seem to find this on my profile game anywhere. I am in the Modern Era
You have to research the tech for it. "Autobahns", one of the first techs in Modern Era.
When you've researched the tech, the two lane roads will appear in the road tab in the building menu.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
But build those roads soon. The price of oil is going up in the markets again (thank you Mother Nature for your snowstorm in Texas) so this will cause asphalt prices to increase for a little while.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
I am in the Modern Era
your in ME, than you MUST have 2X2 lane road. look at the building menu for road. Because on 1st PE tech is 2 lane and 1lane road. you must unlock it to reach other techs, including progressing to ME of course.

klods is right, you need to unlock autobahns to get 2X2 road for ME road.

Attachments

• PE 1st tech-ROAD.GIF
    PE 1st tech-ROAD.GIF
    284.4 KB · Views: 100
  • 1ST ROAD IN ME.GIF
    1ST ROAD IN ME.GIF
    276.1 KB · Views: 101
  • INFO from FOE WIKI EN.GIF
    INFO from FOE WIKI EN.GIF
    133.1 KB · Views: 103
  • road.GIF
    road.GIF