• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

2 GBs

DeletedUser106252

I was looking at all the GBs and I saw obviously that zeus and Cape Carnaval (bronze age and postmodern era GBs)only have one advantage.Zeus can stay as it is because the size and th power it gives is worth 1 advantage.But Cape Carnaval?It should have another advantage of coin pass because there are 2 GBs that give supply pass but one that gives coin pass (St. Marks) This GB is very expensive and needs to get another advantage :)

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
But the Cape is quite miniature too... 4 x 5 = 20 squares but giving 10 FP at level 10. Other GBs that give FP and a secondary bonus take up a much larger footprint....

DeletedUser96901

if you give another bonus you have to decrease the FP output to be equal to the other FP GBs
and which player with a level 20 cap (= 20 FP daily) would be happy if he only gets 12 FP (the value of the other FP GB at level 20) and another bonus :rolleyes:

This GB is very expensive and needs to get another advantage
it is one of the best: why should that be changed ???
FPs are the thing you need most

if you change GB do it with the bad ones:
Notre Dame, Space Needle, ...

Surge

Brigadier-General
Space Needle. Mark my words.

mrbeef said:
But the Cape is quite miniature too... 4 x 5 = 20 squares but giving 10 FP at level 10. Other GBs that give FP and a secondary bonus take up a much larger footprint....

Lighthouse is 4x4 and give you both a supply boost and goods bonus. Babel is also 4x4 and gives you population with goods. And since we're not talking about limits, Observatory is 3x3 and gives you extra guild goods with a pool bonus. You might argue that they are low level buildings, and that the rewards should be just as low, but then CdM has a FP bonus along with an attack, up and down boost. At level 10, I would say the 6 FPs and 30% boost would be more or less equal in value to 10 FPs CC provides at level 10, but we're talking PME, so I would come to expect more, although not MUCH more. Maybe some coins, as icing on the cake... unlike Space Needle...