• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

16 x 16 City

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
If, like me, you already have existing cities in other worlds but would like to convert to a max city size of 16 x 16 just for fun, then please let me know (Cirgard is good as I already deleted a lot of buildings in my city there :) )

Even if you don't already have a city, I have a fair few goods from a lot of the earlier ages which should make life a little easier for you when starting from scratch.

beefy

DeletedUser

I've just built a 16 x 16 Bronze Age city with all five goods buildings in it. No, it's not practical from the point of view of boosts, but I did it to see if it was possible. As I'm now going on to fit all BA and IA goods buildings in an Iron Age city I won't be taking part in this particular challenge, since I need to use expansions.

Late BA City.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mini is best... expansions pffft :)

Not sure my people agree - I did them a mini city and they are angry. They want another public baths and grumble about their lack of motivation. I pointed out that they all had jobs and if they made an effort to polish the baths they've got, they'd reap the benefits.

IA 16 x 16 Angry City.jpg

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I tell you what then, I have a level 9 Babel in Cirgard. I'm the only one donating to it. You can get 3 FP + loads of medals and FP for a mini investment

DeletedUser

I tell you what then, I have a level 9 Babel in Cirgard. I'm the only one donating to it. You can get 3 FP + loads of medals and FP for a mini investment

Sorry - that's my Arvahall city. In Cirgard I'm using expansions and am peaceful and self-sufficient, but very awkward.

DeletedUser

This one uses all the special buildings in my inventory and has enthusiastic people making enough supplies to keep two goods buildings going. I think my architect got a job lot of statues from somewhere....

LMA 16 x 16 city.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: