• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

120% Happiness Bug

• Thread starter DeletedUser4483
  • Start date

DeletedUser4483

Ok just noticed this and reported it ... wondering anyone else have it. My happiness is 120% which makes production better eg pottery 10 becomes 12 but only 10 is being added to my totals same on huts and houses eg hut showing 7 but only 6 gold being added.
im loosing a small fortune on this.
only discovered it when i built a fruit farm which makes 26 in 5 min and you get 31 with happiness ... 31 floats up the screen but it only adds 26 to the total.

DeletedUser1094

This is a known issue, when you have reached exactly 0 (zero) in additional happiness needed. Just make sure it's above zero...
It has something to do with internally calculations of the happiness, which is something between 1.39 & 1.4 times citizens, and that odd value can make the system confused. :(

Build a tree or something and you should be good....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4483

hmmm i have plus 52 additional happiness so dosent seem to be that but thanks for the reply.