• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

10th Anniversary questions and non feedback comments.

Knight of ICE

Use this thread for questions you have about the event and/or any other comments you have about the event that are not feedback.

Use this thread for questions you have about the event and/or any other comments you have about the event that are not feedback.
Is there a reason that the Queen item gives fewer forge points, at the highest level, than the King item? Please tell me this is not gender discrimination. How about making such things equal or comparable.

Forwandert

Major-General
Only if you assume the gender of the Queen and even then. They have different rewards. Queen gives higher pop plus goods and the king gives medals so its not one specific item that is different or balanced a certain way.

Last edited:

jamarkus

Private
I wonder if players who play continuously. from the very beginning (I have been playing since beta tests on 17 04 2012) even a symbolic gift?

joesoap

Major-General
I wonder if players who play continuously. from the very beginning (I have been playing since beta tests on 17 04 2012) even a symbolic gift?
thats a great suggestion, if the game being 10 is a big milestone then players that play for 10 years should get something to mark the time & effort they have put into the game

jayjonbeach

Private
Anyone get the Newsletter with event currency yet? Event starts in an hour or two and nothing in my inbox I'm confused

Forwandert

Major-General
Yes, my email an hour ago or so.

Some of innos other games do give anniversary rewards for playing for certain milestones but they're usually types of boosts so if implemented here it would probably be more of those. Not sure if it's ever been put forward for an idea, its rare I check that section but if it's not probably worth a try.

jamarkus

Private
A symbolic gift that you get the chance to obtain.
I have a chance to get?
Do I have to confirm my loyalty when I play 10 years?
No THx :)
I would like something symbolic, something that would show that I have been with FoE for a long time, so that everyone who enters my city knows that I have been playing for a number of years, and maybe a frame, an avatar, although I do not have an Avater. Santa Claus from the first edition of the New Year's event

Spriher

Private
Event paper money incidents are not appearing at all. Or at least extremely rare. I had 1 incident in 2 days. Is this normal?

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Event paper money incidents are not appearing at all. Or at least extremely rare. I had 1 incident in 2 days. Is this normal?
It is called RNG - so yes - it is normal. The Pink and Yellow gifts are quite easy to see, as their colors are in quite contrast to the rest of the area. The Red gift however, might be a little more difficult to see, since reds and browns often flow together in the human visual cortex. All 3 gifts are rather large compared to the other incidents, so they do stand out.

Raganaok

Private
I have not received any emails for any events. Just checked my and found I had "Received emails" turned off.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
[QUOTE Katesha Co-Community Manager

Hello Forge Fans,

Following our own analysis, we have changed prizes within the Daily Special (swapping out The Menagerie for the Checkmate Square).

We believe this reward is something that many of our communities would prefer.

Let us know what you think, in the feedback section here.

Sincerely,

Your Forge of Empires Team

[/QUOTE]

The Menagerie was the Daily for Day 2. Are you saying that it was switched AFTER the day was basically over? Or maybe it was hours after the day was over - ignored the rest of the day once saw that Menagerie was the Daily.

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
As you may know, daily specials often make multiple appearances. Henceforth, the Checkmate Square will appear rather than the Menagerie, although it is still possible to get it as a swap.

Last edited:

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
As you may know, daily specials often make multiple appearances, and also feature in the 'swap' function. Henceforth, the Checkmate Square will appear rather than the Menagerie.
So, since the Checkmate Square was already a probability Daily (per Beta, which of course does not mean definite), does that mean there is a fair probability to believe it may show up 2 times now? Once as its own Daily, and once as the Menagerie replacement? (again for clarity, not assuming the Checkmate from Beta will be coming across to Live, though 99% of the times, the Beta dailies do come to Live, although not necessarily the same # of occurences as a Beta daily may have been offered)